To help you better understand the importance of proper hormone levels with regard to weight loss, here are some facts about this type of therapy:
- Daniel Rudman and his team published an article in 1990 showcasing the many effects of hormone deficiency. These include: higher body fat levels, decreased strength and muscle tissue, and a reduced thickness of skin and bone tissue.
- Rudman and his team showed, through their work, that hormone deficiency can bring about symptoms associated with aging. Since then, numerous studies have corroborated this claim and used hormone replacement therapy to reduce the signs of aging.
- Mark Blackman is one of many researchers who have analyzed the impact of different hormone combinations, which have benefitted their recipients. Some of these benefits include:
- Weight loss
- Decreased body fat
- Reduction in heart disease, cholesterol levels, breast cancer, and diabetes
- Enhanced energy and ability to exercise
- Boosted quality of life
- Improved strength and muscle tone
- Better endurance
- Enhanced skin, nails, hair, sleep patterns, and overall wellbeing
- Because of its ability to decrease the instances of certain serious health conditions, including heart disease and diabetes, hormone replacement therapy can act as a preventative treatment option.
- Severe deficiency of hormones, when experienced over a long period of time, can lead to numerous health concerns. These include morbidity, disability, illness, mortality, etc.
- Despite the benefits of hormone replacement therapy, this approach is not offered by all healthcare facilities. As such, individuals looking for the benefits that it affords are encouraged to turn to medical centers that are experienced in providing this form of treatment.
- By exercising while undergoing hormone replacement therapy, individuals can boost the positive results of the treatment. Following a nutritious diet can also help maximize the benefits that the body experiences.
Hormone replacement therapy is not a necessity for everyone, though. The professionals at Medical Weight Loss certainly offer this treatment to all clients who would benefit from it. However, it is crucial that you remember that your weight loss strategy is based on your body’s physiology. As such, the treatment you receive is tailored to the needs of your body. If your team at Medical Weight Loss Utah believes that this form of therapy is right for you they will certainly talk to you more extensively about it.
If you are ready to lose weight after struggling to reach your weight loss goals on your own, try reaching out to Medical Weight Loss & HRT clinic. The professionals at this organization take a medical approach that allows them to address the reason why you are having trouble losing weight and then assist you in reaching your weight loss objectives.